NLP-I25 series of surge backup protectors can realistically break the passing power frequency current and lightning current, which can effectively protect the SPD from extremely short-circuiting due to abnormal transient overcorrect, and avoid serious fire accidents.
The power frequency current and lightning current passing through are actually disconnected, effectively protecting the SPD from degrading and causing the SPD voltage to drop below the power supply voltage and increasing the power frequency current to avoid serious fire accidents.
When the SPD has a lightning current passing through, the external tripping will not cause malfunction, so that the lightning protection of electrical equipment is always in an effective state.
1.The NLP-I25 product adopts a gapless through structure.
- No residual voltage-(residual voltage of conductor)
- Use range without malfunction ()
- With independent main circuit system auxiliary, system and tripping system.
- Complete specifications to meet the requirements of T1, T2, T3 SPD.
- With instantaneous and delayed tripping functions, the tripping current is accurate.
- There is a test function (press the T test button once a month), which can verify the integrity of the trip system at any time.
8.35mm guide rail installation, in line with installation needs all over the world.
|No tripping inrush current le||
|Rated current ln||
|Residual pressure Up||
|< 20V||< 40V||< 100V||
|Operating Voltage Ue||
|Power frequency trip current A||
1A~5A (optional), regular 2A±5%
|Power frequency trip time S||
|Current short circuit ID||
Press once a month
In front of the surge protector
|Lightning protection level||
Temperature—25°C~60°C Relative humidity: <95% (under 25°C)