AICT-2P-63A Manual Contactor
• AICT Series Lighting control device AC Contactor (contactor for short) is mainly designed for AC 50/60HZ circuits with 230/450V rated operating voltage in AC-7A usage, rated operating voltage up to 230V,rated operating current up to 63A
• It functions as long distance breaking and circuit controlling.
1 Phase, 1NC
1 Phase, 1NO
1 Phase+1 wire, 2NC
1 Phase+1 wire, 2NO
1 Phase+1 wire, 1NC+1NO
Normal working and installation Conditions:
• Ambient temperature:-5℃ to +40℃.The average temperature no more than +35℃ in 24 hours.
• Altitude: No more than 2000m.
• Atmospheric condition: the relative humidity of the installation place should be no more than 50% When the maximum temperature is +40℃,If under a lower temperature ,a higher relative humidity is allowed. The monthly average minimum temperature in the wettest month should not exceed +25℃ and the monthly average maximum relative humidity of this month no more than 90%.Beside, the dew on the surface of products caused by temperature change should be taken into consideration.
• Class of Pollution :Class 2.
• Installation Condition: Class 2
• Installation Mode: Use the installation orbit of “Top Cap” section TH35-7.5 mould
• Mechanical Life:≥1*105times
• Electrical Life:≥3*104times
(Table 1: Types of contactor and relevant data)
|Type||Rated insulation voltage(V)||Rated operating voltage(V)||Rated heating current(A)||Rated operating current(A)||Control Power(KW)|
(Table 2: Switching on and segmenting ability)
|Type||Switching on and segmenting condition||Pick-up time(s)||Interval(s)||Operation frequency|
(Table 3: Operating performance)
|Type||On condition||Segment condition||Pick-up time(s)||Interval(s)||Operation frequency|
Connection Diagrams & Dimensions: