ACC1-K1610 AC Contactor
ACC1-K series AC contactor (hereinafter to be referred as contactor), it mainly applies to the circuit of AC 50Hz/60Hz, and rated insulating voltage 690V. When used in AC-3 and rated operational voltage 380V, the rated current up to 12A, for long distance breaking circuit and frequently starting or control the motor. Combined with electromagnetic starter and proper thermal overload relay can protect load circuit. Contactor can frequently start and control AC electromotor.
This product conforms to GB 14048.4、IEC60947-4-1 standard.
Normal Running And Installation Conditions
- Ambient air temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours.
- Elevation: at most 2000m.
- Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature at 40℃, the relative humidity of atmosphere should be at the most 50%. When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity. Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%. Special measures should be taken due to occurrence of dews.
- Class of pollution: Class 3
- Installation category: III
- Installation conditions: Degree of inclination between fitting surface and vertical surface should not exceed ±5°.
- Impact shock: Product should be installed and used in the place where often shakes and impacts.