ACC1-4011 AC contactor
ACC1 series AC contactor (hereinafter to be referred as contactor), it mainly applies to the circuit of AC 50Hz/60Hz, and rated insulation voltage 660V. When used in AC-3, and rated operational voltage is 380V, rated current up to 620A, for long distance breaking circuit and frequently starting or control the motor. Combined with proper thermal overload relay can protect load circuit. Contactor can frequently start and control AC electromotor.
This product conforms to EN/IEC60947-4-1 standard.
Normal Running And Installation Conditions
- Ambient air temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours.
- Elevation: at most 2000m.
- Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature at 40℃, the relative humidity of atmosphere should be at the most 50%. When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity. Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%. Special measures should be taken due to occurrence of dews.
- Class of pollution: Class 3
- Installation category: III
- Installation conditions: Degree of inclination between fitting surface and vertical surface should not exceed ±5°.
- Impact shock: Product should be installed and used in the place where often shakes and impacts.
- Adopt building block system to mount auxiliary contactor block, air delay auxiliary=contactor, thermal overload relay and so on, which can be combined into multiple derived series product.
- Contactor has the advantage of Small volume, light, low consumption, high life, good safety.
- Main contactor below 32A has 1 N/C or 1 N/O, there is 1 N/C and 1 N/O above 40A. Contactor can be assembled with F4F8 auxiliary contact or Time-delay block.
- Contactor can not only use screw mounting, but also use 35mm[ACC1-09~95], 75mm[ACC1-40~95] and 2 35mm[ACC1-115~170] international standard Din-rail mounting .
Guidance for Selection of Contactor
AC-3 Utiliztion category
THREE PHASE ASYNCHRONOUS squirrel-cage motor breaking current under AC-3 Utilization category, it is motor rated running current
Main Technical Parameter
Overall and Mounting Dimensions